As the world continues to be impacted by the COVID-19, our thoughts go out to those who have been affected by this pandemic.
We believe it’s our role and responsibility to prioritize the health and safety of our customers and team while also supporting local health and government officials as they work to contain this virus. We just wanted to remind you that we’ve always been obsessed with cleanliness at The Kitchen, and now have taken extra precautions as recommended by the CDC and local health departments. While you’re monitoring the ever-changing news; we want you to know that there is one thing you can count on: our commitment to serving you!
While it’s currently not required by the Montgomery County, we encourage all our guests to wear a mask. All our partners are wearing face coverings on the premises at all times.
Dining Rooms – Limited Capacity
We have safely reopened dining rooms and patio, but you’ll notice some changes in our dining room, in order for us to provide 6 feet separation between all parties.
Take-out Orders, Curbside Pick-Up or Delivery
We still offer contactless curbside pick-up when you order online with us. Click here to see our menu. Or you can enjoy The Kitchen menu at home, by Favor Delivery!
Safety and Sanitation
We have always had stringent food and safety protocols in place to promote a healthy environment at The Kitchen. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Partner Safety: Daily wellness checks for our partners will be administered.
- Updated Uniforms: All partners are required to wear masks and gloves as part of their uniform.
- Sanitation Stations: Hand sanitizer is provided for guests.
- Social Distancing: Markers are in place to promote 6 ft. of separation for social distancing.
- Cleaning Routines: Frequent cleaning of tables and chairs, with special attention to high traffic areas.
- Menu: We have our disposable menu printed for each guest, and we also utilize QR codes for online version of our menu.
- Payment and Pick-up: Curbside pick-up and payment are all contactless; we will remain cashless.
As we navigate these unprecedented and difficult times together, we want you to know we are committed to serving you. These developments continue to rapidly evolve and as they do, we may make more adjustments to our services and operations, too. We will keep you updated with the latest information here and on our social media channels. If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us! Thank you for supporting The Kitchen!