Thank you for letting us come to your Thanksgiving table this year!
Snap and share photos of your table spread with us by tagging @dinethekitchen. Happy Thanksgiving!
The Kitchen will be closed Thanksgiving day, Nov. 25, but will reopen during regular hours on Black Friday, Nov. 26.
All items have been pre-cooked, but do require to be reheated to an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Don’t let the meal items sit warm for more than four hours.
WHOLE TURKEY (Approximately 2 Hours):
Ideal internal temperature of a pre-cooked turkey is 165 degrees inside the thickest part of the thigh. Make sure you check the internal temperature as all ovens cook differently.
- Let turkey come to room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour, then preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Leave turkey in roasting bag, place into roasting pan and cut 4-6 small slits on the top side of the bag for venting. Leave plenty of air inside to continue the browning process. Take caution the bag does not touch the top or side of oven while cooking.
- Reheat for 1 hour and 30 minutes (if convection oven, cut time by 1/3.) Check the turkey every 15 minutes after 1 hour to ensure the turkey does not overheat.
- Cut the top of the bag and roll to the side of the pan to expose turkey. Cook an additional 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until desired crispness of skin.
- Allow it to rest 10 minutes before carving.
HAM (Approximately 30 Minutes):
Ham is fully cooked; try to avoid overheating.
- Let ham sit at room temperature for 30 minutes and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes to warm through.
- After reheating, take the ham out of the oven, brush it with honey glaze, and put it back in the oven at 350 for an additional 10 minutes.
SHERRY TURKEY GRAVY:
- Bring to boil in a sauce pan or microwave until it boils.
- Serve hot or cold.
SIDES: Roasted Garlic Mashed Yukon Potatoes, Maple Sweet Potatoes, Green Bean Almondine, Roasted Poblano Cornbread Stuffing
Allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Leave foil lid on container. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven halfway through cooking process and stir. Leave the lid off and place back in the oven for the remaining time or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145-165 degrees.