Our First Friday beer event – Tap Takeover – is held on the first Friday night of each month and features a different local brewery. This Friday, Nov. 1, our neighbors from B-52 Brewing will be joining us for $5 pours and complimentary tastings from 6-9 p.m.!
- Before the Internet: Diggin in Crates (Double Milkshake IPA)
- Before the Internet: Cursive (Double IPA)
- Wheez the Juice (American Pale Ale)
- Wheez the Shake (Milkshake IPA)
- Payload Pils (German Pilsner)
About B-52 Brewing
To B-52 Brewing, they’re not a brewery but a lab, where they experience and turn out unique, hand-crafted beverages from their seven-acre space in Conroe, Texas. Their main ingredient: risk. With their unique offerings of different styles and flavors, it’s no wonder they were named “Best New Brewery in Texas” when they opened in 2014.
To see our upcoming Tap Takeovers, click here.